Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Changes

I have struggled a lot with maintaining this blog, as I created this for cloth diapers, mostly, but have so much more I want to write about. I find myself writing elsewhere more often than not, and I don't think that is fair to this blog. Yes, cloth diapers are a big part of my life and I absolutely LOVE them, but I have other loves, too.

I went from just cloth diapering to other "attachment parenting" topics, and then expanded that to other "green" things in general (green items around the house, toys that are made of all recycled parts, etc.). Now it's time for one more change.

I'm making a jump. This blog should reflect who I am, and I am a lot more than cloth diapers and babywearing. I'm a displaced working mother. I'm fond of gardening. I'm a cook and a baker.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start writing about lots of stuff, but mostly you'll see a bunch of recipes in the coming weeks. I love cooking and baking, and I love reviewing recipes. If I can find something my entire family will eat, that's a win and totally worth sharing in my opinion.

I hope you'll stick around as this blog changes course a bit and "grows up" a bit. I'll still write about cloth diapers, and I most certainly will be happy to do any posts on topics that you have trouble finding information about (like the stuffing of TotsBots Easyfits that I did a while back). I feel this change is necessary to continue on with this blog. After all, Bobble is potty trained and Squiggle is already a year old. Cloth diapers won't be in this house forever! *sniffles*

Thanks for following me thus far, and I hope that you will continue to follow me. If you have any requests on topics, as always, please feel free to ask on my facebook page, via email, or in the comment on my blog. I do read all of my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment