Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shopping With Two Children

Occasionally I venture out without my hubby, both kids in tow. Bobble has reached that age where he doesn't want to hold still, nor does he want to listen too much. Sometimes, I just don't feel like chasing him through a store. My solution? Wear him!

Actually, wear them both!


I probably did this backwards since the rise over the back is shorter on the Ergo than it is on the Action Baby Carrier, but it worked. I didn't have to chase anyone, I got a good work out in, and I got my shopping done.

If you're curious, yes... these two combined were a bit more than half my body weight.

Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff was not reimbursed for this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I've never considered wearing two, but I'd love to. It looks like a great workout for you!

    ReplyDelete