Anyway, the recipe (as I made it)!
Strawberry Cake Bread
- 2/3c melted butter
- 3/4c brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1t vanilla
- 1t baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1T flax seed
- 2c flour
- 2 1/2c frozen (thawed) strawberries cut into halves or quarters
1) Preheat oven to 350F, and oil a loaf pan and an 8x8 pan.
2) Mix everything but the strawberries in the order listed.
3) Fold the strawberries into the batter and divide into the pans.
4) Bake for 1 hour and 10min (though test the 8x8 pan at about 45 minutes, and every 5 minutes after, until a toothpick comes out clean since it won't be as deep as the loaf pan). Serve cool (or slightly warm).
A big thank you to Ana at Eco-babyz for sharing this fabulous recipe. To view her post with the original recipe, click here.
Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from your own. Original recipe was from Eco-Babyz, and was slightly modified by Thoughts of Fluff. Post may contain affiliate links.