Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pokémon Go: tips pt.3

Since Pokémon Go is so popular, I thought I might post some Pokémon Go information. Some of this may be obvious to my readers, but let’s face it: not all of us are as quick to catch on to new games as others. Bear with me if you know these or find them obvious… they aren’t obvious to everyone! (…I’m proof of that.) I'll post tips on a different topic for the next few days!

Pokémon
-          You can only carry 250 pokémon at any given point in time. I didn’t realize this until I hit the cap, but this allowed for me to keep those duplicates that only had the highest CP, and made my selections for which to evolve much easier.
-          To transfer pokémon, scroll all the way down after you capture one (or just go to “Pokémon” when you click on your pokéball, select your pokémon you want to transfer, and scroll down there). There is a button that says “Transfer” and will permanently send that pokémon to the professor. You will get a candy when you transfer.
-          Many have seen the tip on how to select the evolution your Eevee gets, but if you haven’t yet, just name the Eevee either “Pyro” (spelling/caps count) to get Flareon, “Sparky” to get Jolteon, and “Rainer” to get Vaporeon.


Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff is responsible for the content of this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment