Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pokémon Go: tips pt.2

Since Pokémon Go is so popular, I thought I might post some Pokémon Go information. Some of this may be obvious to my readers, but let’s face it: not all of us are as quick to catch on to new games as others. Bear with me if you know these or find them obvious… they aren’t obvious to everyone! (…I’m proof of that.) I'll post tips on a different topic for the next few days!

Pokéstops
-          Spin the image at a pokéstop to get items. Yes, it seems a given to many, but I’ll be the first to admit I had no idea what to do and clicked the stop and just stared at it wondering why I didn’t get anything. Yeah, I’m old.
-          Every 5 minutes you can get items from a pokéstop again. This is also a helpful way to let the kids know when it’s time to leave if they can’t tell time: Sorry, guys! We got to get items for our bag 6 times! That means it’s been 30 minutes, we need to go home now.
-          You probably don’t need more than 10 of the healing items (though I keep 20 of each) in your bag, so if your bag is full discard those to stock up on more pokéballs at pokéstops. If your bag is full, and you collect nothing from the stop, you still have to wait 5 minutes before you try again after you discard things. Yes, even if you got nothing.


Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff is responsible for the content of this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment