Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Earth's Best Organic Infant Sensitivity Formula


I mentioned before that Earth’s Best had also sent me some of their new Organic Infant Sensitivity formula, but Bobble is 18 months and has never had formula. I didn’t want it to go to waste, so I gave it to a local mother that uses formula for her 3 month old. She used the formula and provided me with a review of the product for you all to read!
* * * * *
When I had the opportunity to give the Earth's Best Sensitivity formula a try I was so excited because we enjoy Earth Best's products in our home and I wasn't even aware they had started making formula, let alone formula for sensitivity!

The canister is a plentiful size and lasted my chunky three month old six days, which is standard for other formulas we have tried.  I really liked the fact that it's so good for him and is made using all natural, organic products. 

It was super easy to prepare and didn't leave chunks when mixed and was never grainy.

My son took it with ease, and really enjoyed it.  His belly tends to get upset pretty easily, so I was happy that, aside from the usual "I've eaten a smidge too much" spit up, he didn't spit excessive amounts back up. He finished the canister and I was a happy mama that I could give him something so awesome for formula and all!  As always, Earth's Best did not disappoint!


Bio: Nichole is a stay-at-home mama to two boys, Grayson (16mo) and Liam (3mo). She recently started cloth diapering, enjoys researching and trying all-natural products for her family, scrapbooking and decorating. She also has her own blog: http://nicholew.typepad.com/colorful_me/




Disclosure: The product mentioned above was given to Nichole in exchange for a review. This did not influence her opinion of the product in any way. These opinions are Nichole’s and may differ from those of your own.

* * * * *
This formula, along with many other Earth’s Best products, can be purchased online from the Earth’s Best Store, from Amazon.com, numerous other online retailers, or you can use the Earth’s Best Store Locator to find a retailer near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment