My children love chocolate. Okay, that's an understatement. They are OBSESSED with chocolate. If they can have it they eat as much as humanly possible (...or at least what is allowed). When I found the MOMables Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe, I had to try this out. At least they would get some fruit and veggies with their chocolate!
The recipe is super simple and the kids devoured it. If your bananas are not super ripe (thus, not super sweet), you might have to add in some stevia, powdered sugar, or whatever you use to sweeten items in your house.
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 avocados
- 6 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Place avocados (peeled and pitted) and peeled bananas into the food processor or blend.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder & vanilla, Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide pudding into 4 single serve cups.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff is responsible for all content in this post and was not reimbursed in any way. These opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Post contains affiliate links.