Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish all my readers a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know I've not been around much, and I thought I'd try to let you know why before the kids wake up. (Yes, both fell asleep! YAY!) My youngest, little Squiggle, has decided she is very much a 'velcro baby'. She gets super upset if she's basically not with/on me 24/7. Many days her naps end up being taken in my arms just so she'll sleep. Between her being very high maintenance and Bobble being a very VERY active toddler, I've had no time!

A quick update on us: 7 months later and still no job. It's weird going from a full-time working mother to a stay-at-home mother.... especially when much of your time at home is spent searching for a new job. It's like I have a job outside of a job... and one that pays pretty crummy! We have had many conversations about moving, and it's looking more and more like we might need to do that. I'm very sad at the thought of losing my adorable room decorated full of lovely decals from Wallsneedlove.com, and I am sad about not having a place to put the decals if I do decide to try and take them with. Having no luck here in my town, no luck in my state, and not even a single interview from ANYWHERE... I'm starting to look out of country, too. I don't know what 2014 will hold for me or my family, but I'm hoping it's something good!

Speaking of something good... I have something good for you, my lovely readers! Next month is a day many know for celebrating love. Well, I want to share the love with YOU! I will be hosting a very special giveaway that is all about love. Love for mama, love for baby, love for fluff! I hope you'll join me in the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment