Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Earth's Best Crunchin' Crackers (review)

Earth's Best has a new flavour to add to their Crunchin' Crackers family: Earth's Best Organic Veggie Crunchin' Crackers! These little tasty snacks are made with organic dried vegetables like sweet potatoes, carrots, and broccoli. Each serving also holds 2 grams of protein! They also are specially formulated with iron, zinc, and six B vitamins to help your toddler get the nutrients they need while enjoying a yummy snack!

Earth's Best send me a box of their Veggie and Cheddar Crunchin' Crackers to try, and Bobble wasted no time in trying them out! Before I could even take the picture of what all we were sent (seen in the I'm an Earth's Best Blogger! post), he made me open both boxes for him to eat some. He knew just what they were and started signing "cracker" immediately!

The crackers are in fun little shapes of Sesame Street characters. While Bobble has never actually seen Sesame Street, that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy the fun little shapes of the crackers! I took a taste of one of his cheddar flavoured crackers (he insisted on feeding me one!) and it tasted like a very popular brand of cheddar cracker (you know, the little square ones!) only with cute little shapes! I very much enjoyed the taste of the cheddar cracker, but Bobble limited my access to them after feeding me one. :(



I wouldn't taste the Veggie flavour (I am super picky, but also because I hate sweet potato and they smelled slightly sweet.... so I knew I wasn't going to like the flavour of them based off that alone), but Bobble enjoyed them, so that's what matters, right? 



Bobble loved both flavours, and would stop snacking frequently to observe the different shapes and textures of the crackers before popping them in his mouth. He loved running a finger along the edges of the crackers and the indentations in the middle of the cracker that made up the character's facial features.

If you've ever wondered what the connection was between Earth's Best and Sesame Street, here's a little tidbit for you! Earth's Best and Sesame Street are partnered together to promote the Healthy Habits for Life initiative. Healthy Habits for Life is a program by Sesame Street to help both young children and their caregivers establish a good foundation of healthy habits early on. They promote well-being and over-all health as a crucial part of young children's development. Want to learn more? You can read more about this partnership on Earth's Best page for the Healthy Habits for Life partnership.

You can pick up this awesome new flavour on Earth's Best Online Store for $4.49 a box, or you can check them out at a local retailer.

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for the purpose of testing and review. These opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Thoughts Of Fluff is not responsible for shipment of the prize(s).

4 comments:

  1. Yum, I think I'd probably like the veggie flavor! hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I learned that they have so many great vitamins that make this a very healthy snack choice for my son & daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that they have 2 grams of protein per serving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned about the new flavor, though I haven't seen it in my grocery store yet. I'm sure my daughter will love them!

    ReplyDelete