Sunday, March 4, 2012

Success!

We had success with getting rid of our nasties. It took quite a bit of effort to keep wipes and liners separate from the diapers/inserts, as well as washing them separately, but we made it through. We continued with the prescribed creams until it was about 5 days after we saw any sign of irritation, then it was time for the big stripping of our stash. Since we rarely use flats and covers around the house, I knew those had not come in contact with the irritated area, so there was no risk of lingering yeast to recontaminate our little guy. I kept him in flats while we did the big stripping.

It's been about 2 or 3 weeks now, and we are still in the clear. I think it's safe to say we won! Let's just hope it's a battle we won't have to fight again!

I also wanted to mention that there will be more posts in the near future, and they will be much more frequent than they have been. I have many plans in store for this blog, and many things I want to try. One of which will be a big review of a variety of wipes. I haven't received all the wipes that will be gone over, much less prepped them, so it's still a ways off.... but it's in the works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment