Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Games

Bobble has gotten really into games lately. Not just pretending to play something, but actual sit-down-and-focus games. Board games. Card games. Video games. I’m not going to say he can’t play video games because I understand that they have their place, too. They help with problem solving and furthering development of motor skills. This doesn’t mean I want him playing them all the time, though.

In an effort to keep him challenged and having fun, I’ve started looking into many different games. I’ll be posting on them one at a time, reviewing them. Some of them you probably all have heard of, others you might have never heard of. By going over them (brief overview of how to play, upside to game, and downside to game), I’m hoping that this will help you guys find some new things to do with your family. It’s nice to have options. Don’t get me wrong, I love playing certain games… I just like not playing the same thing a million times a day, every day.



If there are any games you have been curious about, feel free to mention it and I’ll look into it. Bobble is learning to read, but doesn’t read yet, so I’ll have that dynamic to add to the reviews (how well a child that can’t read can play a game that has instructions each move, for example).
Stay tuned for family-friendly fun!


Disclaimer: Thoughts of Fluff is responsible for the content of this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment