Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tiny Victories

I was very nervous about the last month of this pregnancy. Namely that Squiggle would try to come before 36w, which would mean she would be flown to the nearest Children's Hospital. I am now 3 days away from being 36w, and I feel sooooo much better. I am just thrilled I've made it until June! It's the tiny victories that matter, sometimes.

Everything seems to be going well, though I am nearly at my wit's end with Bobble. Yes, I know he's a 2 year old. Yes, I know he will push limits... but really? Does he HAVE to dump his toys repeatedly (after we just put them away..... again), throw things at us, hit/kick us, and then look at us waiting for us to tell him not to do something (i.e. turning off the PS3... which is the only way we have any television programming [netflix] or can watch videos) then grin mischievously and do the sloooooow reach for the button. He will pause, wait for us to tell him not to do it, grin, then do it and either hide, or turn it back on and then off again repeatedly. Yes yes... boundaries and all that... but give mom a break... she's already exhausted!

I could really do without the hitting and kicking, too. It's still something he only does either TO us, or to other little kids when we (mom/dad) are around. He's very obedient for anyone and everyone else. Go figure.

I hope you all are enjoying the start to your summer! I could have done without being laid off... especially since I was the income in the house, and I am the insurance carrier... but what can ya do. At least I get to relax the rest of my pregnancy (as much as Bobble will LET me relax, anyway!). The job hunting will start sometime next month. Oh, joy.

Well, there's my brief check-in for you all. Thought you might want to know how things were going on this end. I hope you are all taking advantage of the big giveaway going on this month on my blog! I see a lot of people are already entered in the (Un)Baby Shower giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment