Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The NEW and IMPROVED Earth's Best Oatmeal!

A while back, I posted a review about Earth's Best Organic Yummy Tummy Oatmeal. Bobble loved it, and I was known to eat a bite here or there myself! I loved that it contained no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives in them, and each serving contains 30 grams of whole grain... but that number is off now.

Earth's Best has improved their already awesome Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal to now contain 31g of whole grains, and has been reformulated with 25% more fiber and 25% less sugar than before! How fantastic is that?!

Check out my review (above), and look for both Maple & Brown Sugar or Apples & Cinnamon flavours at your favorite Earth's Best Retailer!

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for the purpose of testing and review, but this did not sway my opinion on the products. These opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment