Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits

Many parents already know the joys of teething. The drooly messes, the fussy baby, the swollen gums, tugging on the ears... it's all sorts of fun! (To see Teething FAQs on Earth's Best's page, go HERE.) Thankfully, there are many things we can do to help ease the pain and discomfort our little ones go through, including some cookies that are fantastic for teething! Earth's Best makes some biscuits (in both barley and wheat) that are fantastic for your teething little one. (They also make organic teething gel!) Not only are they good for your little one, but they are great to chew on to ease the discomfort those budding teeth are causing!





The Toddler Biscuits are:
  • USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
  • Good source of calcium
  • No added salt
  • No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
  • Kosher certified
  • Individually wrapped in packs of two
Bobble loves these biscuits, and we used them long before I was ever an Earth's Best Blogger! They fit great into his little hands, and they don't crumble if he squeezes too hard! He would just gnaw on one end over and over, relieving his gums and (slowly) getting some yummy cookie, too!

You can find Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits, along with many other Earth’s Best products, online at the Earth’s Best Store, from Amazon.com, many other online retailers, or you can use the Earth’s Best Store Locator to find a retailer near you!

You can also enter to win some HERE!

 Disclosure: The product mentioned above was sent to me by the company in exchange for a review. This did not influence my opinion of the product in any way. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

2 comments:

  1. My little one is getting her first tooth. I will be needing these before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made my own before, but I think I would like to try these for their ease of use and for travelling!

    ReplyDelete