Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Thank You



I’d like to thank everyone for being so understanding these last few months with my lack of blog posts. It’s been a difficult time for our family between Bobble being sick for so long, my father-in-law being sick almost as long (though hospitalized), and then his passing. I appreciate your patience as my blog posts dwindled, and I appreciate the kind words that were offered. 

I still have big things in the works for the blog, and I have a few product reviews coming up, too. It has been hard to really get things taken care of (in terms of reviews or even blog posts!), but I assure you, they are coming.

As always, I welcome any content suggestions you may have. If there are certain products you want to see reviews on, or topics you want to see posts on, please do comment and let me know. You can post on my FaceBook wall, send me an email, or leave a comment on my blog. I do read all comments left and all emails received. If you sign up for comment notifications, you’ll find that I do respond to comments left, too.

Again, thank you for your patience, and I hope you’ve at least enjoyed the larger giveaways I’ve been participating in lately in an effort to at least give you some new content while I was unable to create my own.

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment