Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's to come

I'd like to greet all of my new followers and thank you for stopping by my blog! I apologize for the lack of entries, but life has been busy with working over time and all. Even crazier is working 50 hours a week and having a little toddler to come home to that is full of energy and wants nothing more than to do things with you (and *NOT* your computer!). That being said, things are going to calm down here in the next few weeks and you'll have some more reviews, some posts, and some giveaways!

There will be a few reviews in the next month, one of which is probably my favorite cloth diaper accessory (aside from my sprayer!). I also will have a review and giveaway of some wipes, some reusable bags, and a greener alternative for those who pack their lunches (or their child's lunch).

I will be doing another introduction for the new readers and letting everyone know what I face day-to-day with being a full-time working, cloth diapering mother (who also has pumped since returning to work).

For now, I'd like to turn it over to you. As far as blog posts, what do you want to see/know about? What sort of items would you like to see reviewed?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow and visit Christine. I follow you via GFC also (Journeysof TheZoo).
    Regards, Sarah
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog...it has become my go to when I can't sleep at night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaity! I want to write a lot more than I am given the opportunity to do, but such is life with a toddler!

      Delete